Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Make- Rubbernecker Challenge



Love Is In The Air – Rubbernecker Challenge #26

I have to admit this was a difficult challenge for me.  I know the theme was chosen for Valentines day but to be honest I have never been into the "romantical" stuff.  So my first attempt is totally about love... but has nothing to do with the holiday.



The I loved the way the first one came out and had to try another one similar.  Although it has absolutely nothing to do with the challenge. I really like the way this one turned out too.


Alright I gave a go at the hearts and pink, it just doesn't use one of  Rubberneckers stamps. But at least I did it. HEHE


Thank you if you stopped by to take a look.  I don't get much company on this page. It is new after all. Anyway because there is so little traffic I am not going to list all the items and such that were used but if you wanna know where or what something is,  just ask.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards. Love the flowers on the first two and the layered heart shapes on the second. Thank you so much for playing along Simon Says Stamp Must be Love challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete

  Lawn Fawn Challenge #164