Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Make: Grunge It Up! – Rubbernecker Challenge #25

Grunge It Up! – Rubbernecker Challenge #25

So I will be honest, I had to google what grunge was. LOL Not sure I captured it well but I gave her a go. The stamp is rubbernecker stamp 1050-13 1 John 3-18.

Rubbernecker stamp 1050-13 1 John 3-18
Our daily bread designs baking tag set item#D286


I have also made this gift bag base on this challenge.  The paper used was my scrap paper that I used as my inking mat to keep the desk clean.  This whole grunge idea made me actually think to use it for the background for the stamps.  I think I like it better than the card. HEHE

3 comments:

  1. Love your use of color on both of these! I also really like your bag handle connector - clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the input. And being the first person to post on my almost empty blog, LOL but I am just moving in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cards that share scripture. Love all the pretty things you included on your card.

    ReplyDelete

  Lawn Fawn Challenge #164