Sunday, September 29, 2019

Hello and beautiful day!
Well I have not posted in quite some time. 

I have not been doing any challenges but a lot of crafting.  Also starting attending a new church (On Mother's Day...I guess it has been a while), the ladies Bible Study is currently working in Colossians. 

[Col 2:9-10 NKJV] 9 For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily; 10 and you are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power.

We did take a couple of fishing trips too.  Not much to talk about there.

So here are a few of my recent projects. Some original and some Pinterest inspiration.  Let me know what you think. If you want to know products used or techniques just ask.

I actually drew this one.  I saw this stamp in an old Stampin' up book. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment

  Lawn Fawn Challenge #164