Sunday, November 10, 2019



So one week past Stamp and Scrapbook Expo.  My craft room is almost cleaned up.  Not going to show my haul as it is a bit embarrassing how much I bought. LOL As time passes I am sure I will post some of my fabulous finds.  

Thursday was the Mega Make and take. 10 project and a room full of crafty people. I shared some cookies and made some new friends.  I do not have any pictures of the completed projects of the night.  However, as usually I took I tend to ignore instructions and changes things up. The below card card was made from one of the projects with my own Michele Twist.


 

I took a 3 classes this year....
Rubbernecker watercolor background.  Loved the class.  The middle is my favorite what about you.

I took the Heartfelt Creation... Crunchy  Ruffled Flowers Class. 


Also I took a Mosaic Moments Class.  Can't show you the project I did, but below is a different layout I have done from the same company.



 Honorable mention... LA LA Land Designs Chameleon! He was a new purchase.  Isn't he cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment

  Lawn Fawn Challenge #164