Thursday, October 24, 2019

One week left until Stamp and scrapbook expo.

Stamp & Scrapbook EXPO

I will be attending all three days.  Thursday is the Mega Make and Take, which is away fun.  I Think I will bake cookies to share.   I will be attending a Heartfelt creations class on Friday and then on Saturday I have 2 classes, Rubbernecker watercolor back grounds and a Mosaic Moments class. This is a new vendor for me.

I have also painted rocks to hide at SSBE this year.  Last year someone hid Snoopy rocks and although I did not find one, I learned this was "a thing" and I started rock painting because of it.  For those not familiar... people paint rocks, add a label to the back (Sacto Cali Rocks in my case) and then hide them randomly in the general public.  Someone finds the rock, this makes them happy and then they post to Facebook group on the rock label.  They can choose to keep the rock or re-hide it for someone else to find.  These are the rocks I will be hiding this year.


I also did a couple for some of my favorite vendors. These are gifts and will not be hidden. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

  Lawn Fawn Challenge #164